Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Middle East's EWTN?

SAT-7 is a Christian satellite network broadcasting to the Middle East.

Archbishop Foley writes, "The Pontifical Council for Social Communications highly commends the aims of SAT-7... and warmly encourages support both spiritual and material for this important project."

Some of the comments they've received from viewers in Saudi Arabia:

“It is my first time to watch SAT-7’s nice programs. It is an interesting channel that really captured my attention. Although I am a non-Christian but I find this channel is a good one to watch.”

...

"I am an admirer of this distinguished channel. I am honoured to have the opportunity to say thank you for these nice programs especially the ones focused on identifying Christianity. I cleave to these programs because I want to know more about Christianity. I wish all the best for your thrilling programs.”

...

"The Lord Jesus entered into my heart, saved me, enlightened my way, and changed my life. Unfortunately I cannot read the Holy Bible because I do not have access to one. I desired eagerly to study the Gospel and to know more about the life of Jesus Christ, my Saviour, but I could not. Today SAT-7 satisfies the desires of my spirit. Words are not enough to express how grateful I am to you.”

No comments: